- 1 Best Treadmills Our Top Picks!
- 2 Treadmill Reviews 2017 – Our Top Recommendations
Are you confused with the number of options for the right treadmill for your home gym? We’ll help you make the perfect choice for your search!
Treadmills are the most popular fitness equipment for home as well as the gym. Having said that, we understand that buying the right treadmill that can meet all your fitness requirements can be a challenging task. It involves concerns over value for money, high-end quality, sustenance of product, surface size and the price.
Best Treadmills Our Top Picks!
We have done an extensive research to help you find the perfect treadmill that can fit your goals, budget, and lifestyle. These machines that we will be reviewing here will make sense functionally as well as to your pocket.
Treadmill Reviews 2017 – Our Top Recommendations
So, here are our top picks for you to narrow down on the best of treadmills out there for you:
Considered as the “best folding treadmill buy”, this treadmill from Sole could probably be the most expensive pick from the list but nevertheless, it is the user-friendliest treadmill you can find in the market currently. The F85 features a large running surface with an exceptional 22’’ wide deck, making it comfortable to strive for all types of user – whether you’re weighing 200lbs or even 400lbs, you can feel the same level of comfort in jogging as well as walking with the most efficient and safest workout possible. Moreover, with just pressing a button, your stride will speed up to 12 mph.
Don’t we all like treadmills that let us plug in our favorite media players? The F85 comes with a 10.1 TFT LCD display that includes not just a message board with clear instructions of speed, time, distance, calories et al, but also includes an in-built speaker which allows you to connect to any MP3 player for easy listening. It also comes with a blue tooth capability!
Built for runners yet well equipped for walkers, the F85 offers all-in-one versatility and user-friendly features you will be looking for, that too in style!
- Our Rating: 5 stars
- Motor: 4.0 HP
- Folding: Yes
- Running Surface: 22’’ x 60’’
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Programs: 10
- Max Speed: 12 MPH
- Dimensions: 83’’ L x 37’’ W x 57 H
- Limited Programming: For the whooping price, a 10-programmed workout option could be disappointing.
- Size: Even if it can be folded, 80’’ of length isn’t really space saving.
This durable and highly adjustable piece of fitness equipment is perfect for small spaces because it can fold for easy storage. It’s as well slightly smaller
and its biochemically correct deck suspension supports individuals weighing up to 300lbs. The best part of this small yet powerful treadmill is its lower price tag without sacrificing on the higher value.
Packed with a high-performance of 2.5 HP motor and a spacious 20×56 inch running surface, it also comes with a multicolored LCD console track showing your time, calories, speed, distance et al. The LifeSpan TR 1200i is super adjustable with 15 levels of incline and 20-programmed workouts. However, unlike the Sole F85, the maximum speed for this machine is 11mph. Nevertheless, it also comes with USB connectivity, in case you wanted to share the data.
Go for LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill if you need a mid-budget yet high-end treadmill, along with multiple workouts!
- Our Rating: 4.5 stars
- Motor: 2.5 HP
- Folding: Yes
- Running Surface: 20’’ x 56’’
- Programs: 22
- Incline: 0 to 15 levels
- Max speed: 11 MPH
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 70’’ L x 33’’ W x 54 H
- Paid Service: Even if the lifetime membership costs as low as $69, it could be a frustrating experience to pay for a subscription.
- The Manual: The Manual of TR1200i is poor and does not tell the purchaser how to use the console that controls the treadmill. It describes what each program does but it is silent on how to call up the programs.
ProForm is known to make some of the most expensive treadmills amongst their new PRO lineup due to their superior build quality, however, the ProForm 2000 is available at a comparatively low price without compromising on its higher value. With features like ProShox cushioning, space saver with easy lift assist, 2.5” precision machined and balanced non-flex rear roller, cool air workout fan, it has multiple warranties and a powerful motor that allows you to focus on your workout entirely and not on the noise in your background.
It can further take the load of 350 pounds without hassle, which is a sign of higher quality. Even though the Pro2000 has a lot to offer to its buyers, it does lack a long-term electronic warranty, which might prevent consumers from buying it.
Unlike most other top modeled treadmills, this one comes with as many as 24-programmed workouts and they can be personalized as well, focusing on speed, incline, intensity and calories burning.
The three features that make Pro2000 the third best treadmill to buy in 2017 are the iFit feature, the amazing sound system and the running surface with both inclines and declines. With a commercial motor powered with 2.5HP, a long running surface, and quality music this treadmill come out enough to motivate you for a long run!
- Our Rating: 4 stars
- Motor: 2.5 HP
- Incline: -3 to 15 levels
- Folding: Yes
- Running Surface: 22’’ x 60’’
- Max Speed: 12 MPH
- Programs: 24
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- Dimensions: 77.16’’ L x 39.1’’ W x 70 H
- 5 Years Warranty
- Quality Control: The ProForm Pro 2000 does not mention Bluetooth compatibility, and there are some user reports of the product malfunctioning in some rare cases.
Are you a new treadmill user looking for a great budget friendly treadmill? If yes, the entry level Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill will knock you off with its six program workouts focused primarily on weight loss and intensity training. If that isn’t enough, the Weslo treadmill also provides heart rate monitoring so you can measure your intensity while exercising. To add to that, it also features a two position manual incline, with an ergonomic “Comfort Cell Cushioning” to help save your knees and other joints.
The LCD display is high quality and it has a 2.25 HP Impulse motor that will stand up to a lot of heavy use, with a weight capacity of 250lbs.
With so many great features at an excellent value, you’ll be comfortable throughout each stride. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is right for you!
- Our Rating: 3.5 stars
- Motor: 2.25 HP
- Incline: Manual
- Running Surface: 16’’ x 50’’
- Folding: Yes
- Max Speed: 10 MPH
- Programs: 6
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Dimensions: 64.5’’ L x 29’’ W x 55.5 H
- Manual Incline: The incline is adjusted manually rather than electronically unlike the above three picks. However, at a price as this, the other features does compensate for it.
- Small Track: The workout area on the Weslo G 5.9 is 16″ wide and 50″ long, which is comparatively small. While a standard treadmill track for walkers is 20″ wide and 55″ long. Even if you aren’t so tall, you might find the Cadence G 5.9 restricting your stride.
How to Choose the Best Treadmill for Home Use?
To help you narrow down on the stress as you embark on your fitness routine, here are a few considerations to make when deciding which treadmill to buy for home.
- Comfort: While making sure on updating yourself with a technologically advanced treadmill, we also need to consider how comfortable we are in using it. You have to be clear on whether you’re an extensive runner, an avid walker or a bit of both.
- Durability: We have listed our top four treadmills based on their structural strength, their health benefits, and a pain-free durability.
- Power: If you were a walker, you would still consider the need for a powerful motor. At slower speeds, your foot comes in contact with the belt for a longer period of time on each step. So never assume that walking is less demanding on your treadmill.
- Functionality: These days, you don’t even have to leave social media to get a workout in. Many treadmill models, such as the Sole F85, come with web-enabled touchscreen displays, so you can have access to your workout programs, email, Facebook and more. If you want to get the exercise without “unplugging,” such a purchase could be a value for money option.
- Warranty: Before deciding on a model, learn about the warranty offered by the manufacturer. You have to compare the warranties of the different brands and give a thought on how it could impact your decision. Many of these manufacturers offer an in-home trial period too.
- Noise Level: The noise level is significantly important to some folks since not everyone works out with headphones. Typically the larger the motor the noisier they get, but that isn’t always the case.
- Running Surface Size: This should be your first consideration before purchasing a treadmill. This is one of the many reasons why we have included both Sole F85 as well as Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill in our list. While Sole F85 provides you with a wide running surface (22’’ x 60’’) ensuring for you a comfortable and safe workout, Weslo Cadence G 5.9, on the other hand, has a comparatively smaller surface (16’’ x 50’’). In order to get the full effectiveness of your running routine, you need to make sure you’re performing full exertion and not simply shortening your running stride.
- Incline Control: Even though most of the advanced treadmills have automated incline management, but one needs to consider a couple of important incline features. For instance, a good level of incline on a treadmill is at 15.The main feature you want to look for on an incline treadmill, however, is that it is adjusted automatically. This is significant so that you can level up your intensity without pausing your workout to make a manual adjustment.
- Programming Features: If you are spending a bomb in buying a treadmill, we suggest you make sure your treadmill is built in with the most advanced and up-to-date technology. For instance, a good computer will provide programmed workouts designed by personal trainers. These workouts automatically speed up the treadmill and adjust the incline to ensure a satisfied workout routine.
- Price: There are many pricey treadmills in the market, which have lesser features than a mid-budget one. So when you decide to buy make sure you consider a high-end and budget-friendly model. Your priority should be accomplishing your workout goals with a safe and comfortable fitness routine on the treadmill, so be precise with the specifications while planning to buy one.
Advantages Of Using a Treadmill
- Convenience: A treadmill can be an easy way of exercising. You can sweat it out without having to face the scorching heat of the sun and more than often in the comfort of your home. To add to that it makes multitasking so much more convenient for you – you can take your stride while watching TV or listening to music, or even making a phone call. Furthermore, the flat surface of the deck is easily usable and does not require much effort to learn. Its convenience of use is a large part of the reason why people love to use the treadmill!
- Calorie Burning: Needless to say, one of the most popular reasons for using the treadmill is to reduce the excess fats in the body and calorie burning. It is beneficial, effortlessly smooth and easy to use. If you’re to have a good balance of a healthy diet with regular workout sessions you’re undoubted to meet your fitness goals within the expected period. Unlike the mechanics of a bike or taking the trouble.
- Improves Stamina and Heart Health: With every workout session on the treadmill, you make your heart stronger, reducing blood pressure and stress on your heart. Not just that, running on the treadmill helps to keep your joints flexible and tone down the muscles in your calves, buttock, and quadriceps. At the end of it all, you’ll feel great about your body.
You can’t find Treadmills Reviews better than this on any other website for sure. For a healthy and comfortable life, it is very important that you maintain a religious fitness routine. So start today –take your first step by making a good choice for your treadmill. You’ll find a plethora of options for every price range, with a number of inbuilt features so when you make your personal choice be very sure about what you are expecting out of it, you might just get lucky if your choice comes with added features to make your workout not just comfortable but also fun! So go out and bring home your best treadmill – it is out there! We have done extensive research to provide you the best of options, and we hope our reviews have given you a great insight on how to choose for yourself the perfect treadmill to start with.